- Networking opportunities in the field of adult education.
- Professional development through one annual statewide conference plus smaller workshops throughout the state to meet the needs of the members.
- Recognition through annual awards – special recognition is given for achievements in the field of adult education.
- Membership to the Commission on Adult Basic Education (COABE) is automatically included.
Membership Rights and Responsibilities
Annual membership provides access to all organizational media information, reduced conference attendance rate, voting rights and other membership privileges during the membership year covered by your dues payment. Membership for each person (whether individual or part of institution membership roster) includes
- one vote on each matter as presented by the Board of Directors,
- the reduced membership conference rate, and
- eligibility for Board candidacy.