We offer two ways to become a LAPCAE member.
- Join using an online form.
You can fill out your information online and either submit a payment through a credit card, Paypal, or mail in a check.
- Join Using a paper form.
- Please print the above form and mail w/payment to the address listed on the form.
- Join through your institution.
All prospective members should fill out or update information online, and the institution can mail in a check accompanied by this form.
Renew Your Membership!
Please be sure to list the email you used for previous payments
You can call the LAPCAE office at (225) 922-4512 to pay over the phone or send a check with a membership form to:
8550 United Plaza Blvd, Suite 1001
Baton Rouge, LA 70809
Or, you can pay online by clicking the button below. Please be sure to list the email you used for previous payments. If you cannot remember which email you previously provided, please contact the LAPCAE office.
- Networking opportunities in the field of adult education.
- Professional development through one annual statewide conference plus smaller workshops throughout the state to meet the needs of the members.
- Recognition through annual awards – special recognition is given for achievements in the field of adult education.
- Membership to the Commission on Adult Basic Education (COABE) is automatically included
Membership Rights and Responsibilities
Annual membership provides access to all organizational media information, reduced conference attendance rate, voting rights and other membership privileges during the membership year covered by your dues payment. Membership for each person (whether individual or part of institution membership roster) includes
- one vote on each matter as presented by the Board of Directors,
- the reduced membership conference rate, and
- eligibility for Board candidacy.