2015 LAPCAE Conference
Crowne Plaza French Quarter in New Orleans, LA
August 3-5, 2015
Collaborate with you colleagues for professional growth, networking, and inspiration. All events, meetings, and workshops will take place at the French Quarter Crowne Plaza.
You can expect...
- Outstanding professional development
- Excellent keynote speakers
- Networking opportunities
- ...and much more!
Call for Presenters
It's time once again to get ready for three days of engaging professional development and making connections with other Adult Educators! LAPCAE 2015 will soon be upon us, and we want you to help make it a success!
This year we will be offering two different session types and lengths for you to showcase your skills and ideas.
- 30 minute instruction-based sessions where presenters can quickly and easily share a successful lesson plan or classroom project.
- This type of session should be designed for transfer-ability and immediate-use by audience members.
- 1 hour thematic sessions where presenters can go more in-depth along one of our five strands:
- English as a Second Language (ESL),
- Digital Literacy,
- Advancing Instructional Rigor & Complexity (for HiSET preparation),
- and Transition Skills.
And to encourage our membership to submit their brilliance, we are incentivizing multiple presentations! Any applicants who are approved to present over 1 hour of material for the 2015 LAPCAE conference may have his/her/their conference registration fee waived, or reimbursed if prior payment is made. The submission form can be found here. Submit soon; the deadline is June 1st!