Educate & Elevate
Some 55,000+ Adult Education leaders stand united in a national campaign to move learning opportunities forward for all Americans to achieve economic and social mobility. If you are an adult educator, stand with us in this national campaign to help policy makers understand the value we bring to students, workers, and businesses in contributing to social mobility and economic growth. If we educate, then we elevate.
Campaign components include:
- A national survey of adult educators to understand what they need in their state and local landscapes for advocacy and outreach
- Outreach Campaign Toolkits for organizations to tailor and use for advocacy efforts
- Educational webinars and coaching with national marketing and communications experts to leverage the Campaign Toolkit for your advocacy efforts
- An expansive website to collectively share adult learner and employer success stories, testimonials and the innovations taking place across the country in Adult Education
- A campaign video to use on your state and local websites to educate target audiences about our national efforts.
- Campaign Community of Practice for peer-to-peer learning
- Regular eblasts on campaign progress and highlights from across the country in adult education innovations and successes
Why an Edult Education Campaign?
America is at a crossroads. We need every person in our nation ready to contribute to America’s competitiveness. The new White House Administration needs to know the value we bring as an adult education system and why funding is a high priority.
Learn More About Educate & Elevate
Some 55,000+ adult education leaders stand united in a national campaign to educate America about the importance of Adult Education in advancing career and college readiness for millions of people. We urge policy makers to stay informed on our successes and to fund Adult Education at the $649 million level as called for in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act enacted in 2014.
Championing Adult Education and Its Partners to Build a Work Ready Louisiana